Xiaomi’s Pocophone F1 is definitely one of the most intriguing smartphones this summer: available in Italy from August 30 starting at 329 euros , the device is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 platform and offers several interesting aspects inside that we have the opportunity to observe more from close thanks to a first, quick teardown published on Twitter.
POCO F1 Teardown pic.twitter.com/Idqr2SyGnw
— ? ?️ ? ? ? ?? (@bang_gogo_) August 28, 2018
These include the LiquidCool liquid cooling system , a technology capable of dissipating heat away from the SoC. It is also interesting to see the location of the various components, including the motherboard, the face scanner, the speaker, the battery and the camera sensors.
Waiting for a more detailed teardown – which surely will not be long in coming – we will show you the main technical features of the Xiaomi’s Pocophone F1 smartphone:
- Dimensions: 155.5×75.2×8.8mm for 182 grams
- OS Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9.6
- 6.18 “1080×2246 IPS LCD display with 403ppi density
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- GPU Adreno 630
- 6 / 64GB / 6 / 128GB / 8 / 256GB
- Infrared face unlock
- LiquidCool technology
- Front camera 20MP f / 2.0
- Double rear cam 12 + 5MP (f / 1.9-f / 2.0) with LED flash, AI
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charge