OPPO Realme 2 is the new smartphone of the Chinese company officialized a few hours ago in China. Arrived more than a year away from its predecessor , the Realme 2 abandons the MediaTek Helio P60 hardware platform in favor of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC .
Made with what looks like an aluminum and glass body, the device is equipped with a 6.2 “display with HD + resolution and superior notch, 3 or 4GB of RAM and 32 or 64GB of internal storage expandable via Micro SD slot. The multimedia compartment consists of a dual 13 + 2MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera , used for the face recognitionunlocking system .
Remarkable the step forward made by OPPO battery side. Unlike the Realme 1, which integrated a 3410 mAh, in fact, the new model is equipped with a 4230 mAh battery that – according to the company – promises a significant improvement in terms of energy consumption thanks to AI Power Manager.
The OPPO Realme 2 complete technical specifications :
- 6.2 “display with HD + resolution (1520×720 pixels) in 18: 9 ratio with notch and 2.5D curved glass
- SoC Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- GPU Adreno 506
- 3 / 4GB of RAM memory
- 32 / 64GB of internal storage expandable via Micro SD up to 256GB
- Dual rear camera 13 + 2MP (f / 2.2 + f / 2.4)
- 8MP front camera (f / 2.2)
- 4230 mAh battery
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Face Unlock release recognition system
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Oreo 8.1 operating system with ColorOS 5.1 customization
OPPO Realme 2 Release Date And Price
OPPO Realme 2 will be available starting September 4 in Southeast Asia, including India, in the colors Diamond Black and Diamond Red, at a price of 110 euros (at the exchange rate) for the version 3 / 32GB and 130 euros (at the exchange) for the 4 / 64GB . The Diamond Blue color variant, however, will arrive in October.