Officially presented at a conference in Paris in March 2018, and released in April 2018, the Huawei P20 pro is a smartphone designed by Huawei. This phone is very big on the picture. Indeed, the Huawei P20 pro is the first smartphone offering three photo modules at once on the back. He especially wants to become the new reference on mobile. These finishes are excellent, with a metal surround and a glass back. Its tightness is remarkable. This is also the case for its autonomy. In short, this mobile has everything to seduce. It’s no wonder so many got it. But as powerful as it is, the Huawei P20is not perfect. Like all mobiles, this one can encounter some problems. The following few lines give you some of them and show you how to fix them yourself.
Huawei P20 Pro battery is quick discharging
The battery of the smarthphone Huawei P20 is voluminous, with 4000mAh. In general, it should last a day or more. However, many have complained that the battery of this mobile is not as efficient. And there is nothing more annoying than a battery that discharges too quickly . But rest assured, this problem can be solved. To do this, you need to determine the reasons why your smartphone discharges quickly. The worry can come from an app or screen.
The problem comes from an app?
The problem may come from an app in that sense that this application in question consumes a very large part of the battery. As a result, the device discharges very quickly. To prolong the life of your Huawei P20 , we recommend uninstalling this application. But if you use it regularly, make sure to close it each time you do not use it.
Is the problem coming from the screen?
The screen of your Huawei P20 consumes more than 20% of its battery? Remember to decrease the brightness of the screen.
Note: To find out which apps are the most expensive to consume, go to Settings, then Battery. There you will see all the information about the most energy-consuming applications or features. If you find that neither the screen nor an application consumes the battery in the normal way, the problem comes from the other hand. On the one hand, it may be that the concern comes from your charger. It is possible that the latter is experiencing a malfunction. On the other hand, it happens that it is your battery that weakens after a number of charges.
Other ways to save Huawei P20 sound battery
There are other ways to reduce the battery consumption of your P20 smarthpone. Here are a few :
- Do not use the vibrate mode: Did you know? Compared to the sound of the Huawei P20 Pro , the vibrator takes up more battery.
- Get specialized apps that are designed to reduce battery consumption.
Uninstall Huawei P20 Pro Voice Support.
- Remove the widgets, which reduce the battery life.
- Finally, go to the Battery menu, in the settings to activate the Energy Saver mode. By enabling this feature, you limit background activity and visual effects.
Huawei P20 Pro battery takes a long time to charge
In general, to get a 100% charge, the battery of the Huawei P20 smartphone takes about an hour. But some people say they have trouble charging their battery. In this case, what to do?
What to do in case of slow charge?
Check if you are using the cable and charger that came with your Huawei P20 smartphone. Another charger that does not fit him at all can slow down the charge. A wet mobile has an impact on the loading time. As a result, allow time for drying. To do this, place the unit in a bowl of uncooked rice to draw moisture. Then test again. If the problem persists, contact Huawei or your retailer.
Random restart of Huawei P20 pro
Random restart is also one of the most common issues faced by users of the Huawei P20 pro smartphone . For no apparent reason, the device stops suddenly and then starts again. It is noticeable other brands also encounter this kind of worries. The problem occurs especially when using gmail or chrome. But whatever the reason for the random restart, you can fix it with these tips:
- Turn off your Huawei P20 Pro smartphone by holding down the Power key and then pressing the Power Off key. When the unit stops, hold down the Power and Volume (up) buttons together. As soon as you see the Huawei logo, release the Power key. But hold down the Volume key until you see the EMUI interface on the screen. You can use the Volume (up) key to highlight the Wipe Cache partition and the Power key to select it. Once this is done, highlight the Reboot system Now function using the Volume (up) and Power button to select it. You have made this maneuver but the problem is still not solved?.
- After this operation, if the problem persists, it may be because of a parameter or application. To verify this, you will need to reset the phone to factory settings. Back up all your data. Then you only have to go to Settings then System. Press Reset, Factory, reset data, Reset phone. Try reinstalling the factory settings. If you find that the random restart problem is resolved, you can start reinstalling your applications.
- If your Huawei P20 pro is still restarting at random, it’s time to contact Huawei or your dealer.
Huawei P20 Pro Microphone does not work
Some people have problems with the microphone of their mobile. Indeed, during the calls, they have difficulty hearing or being heard by the other person on the other end of the line.
What solution for the problems concerning the microphone?
To troubleshoot the Huawei P20 Pro microphone:
- hold down the Power button and press restart. Many have solved the problem by doing so. Be aware that using Bluetooth for audio or Private Space may cause the microphone to malfunction .
- If you notice a problem with the microphone after any of these activities: restart your Huawei device . Also, check if some applications are using the microphone .
- Remember to remove the microphone permission. To do this, go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Permissions. Then test again if that solves the problem.
A screen with poor latency
Some users complain about delays on the touch screen , when they try to make precise movements on the screen. If you too have the same problem, we suggest a software update. To do this, go to Settings System update in Check for updates to see if there is an available software update.